What does Reliant Technology sell?
Reliant Technology can provide new and fully tested, certified, and warrantied used storage systems and upgrades from leading manufacturers such as EMC, NetApp, IBM, Hitachi, Cisco, Brocade, and more. We have everything available from fully configured storage arrays, to disk array enclosures and disk shelves, SAN directors and switches, HBAs, as well as disk drives for your storage arrays.
As the World's #1 Reseller of Certified Pre-Owned Storage Hardware & Support, our technical staff can always recommend the product that best fits your specific requirements, regardless of the manufacturer or size of your system. For more information on what equipment Reliant has available for purchase, reach out to one of our storage specialists at email@example.com or call 1.877.227.0828 .
Who are Reliant’s customers?
For more information on our existing clients , give us a call at 1.877.227.0828 .
End-of-Life (EOL) Equipment
How do I know when my data center equipment is going End-of-Life?
For more information about EOL or EOA data center equipment, reach out to one of our storage and support specialists or call at 1.877.227.0828 .
Can Reliant Technology upgrade and support EOL & EOSL equipment?
For more information about upgrades or support for EOL and EOSL equipment, reach out to one of our storage and support specialists or call at 1.877.227.0828 .
What storage hardware is available for purchase from Reliant?
In order to find out the availability of storage systems and upgrades, you can reach out to one of our storage specialists. They can confirm the availability of specific equipment as well as the compatibility of that equipment within your existing environment. For more information about what storage hardware Reliant has available, call 1.877.227.0828 .
Can Reliant custom configure, test, and ship an entire storage array?
How do I get a quote and what is the process?
- You reach out to Reliant via chat, quote submission form, phone or email
- Chat with a sales representative on our website
- Give us a call toll free at 1.877.227.0828
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A sales representative will set up a time to discuss the requirements of the project with you over the phone. This call will include determining the scope of the project, expectations, budget, and timeline.
- The sales rep will put together a quote proposal that detailing pricing, warranty information, maintenance, and terms and conditions. This proposal will be sent to you typically within 1-24 hours depending on the scope of the project.
- A quote review call will take place with you and a sales representative after the proposal has been received by the customer to review the timeline for the installation and shipment of the equipment.
- After the quote review call has been completed, and you are ready to move forward, you will send a PO or credit card authorization and the order will be executed and the equipment will be shipped.
- A follow up call will take place to make sure that the equipment met the expectations and requirements for your project.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
With overnight and next business day shipping options, you'll be sure to receive any replacement parts you need, anywhere, anytime. To get the best estimate on ship dates for a configuration or upgrade, please speak with a Reliant Technology storage consultant.
For expedited shipping orders, contact us as soon as possible to fulfill last minute orders by calling 1.877.227.0828 and talk to a storage consultant about rush or overnight delivery.
Trade-in & Buyback Program
I’d like to sell my storage hardware - what’s it worth?
There are a lot of variables that come into play when determining the value of used equipment. Those variables can be current supply and demand, trends in the market, configuration of the system and type of equipment. Quotes can typically be returned from Reliant within 1-24 hours depending on the complexity of the assets.
For more information about Reliant Technology's Trade-In & Buyback Program, call 1.877.227.0828 .
Does Reliant Technology offer data erasure services?
Certified Pre-Owned Storage
What is the difference between used, refurbished, grey market, and new storage hardware?
New in Box : Equipment previously sold, yet unopened or unused.
Refurbished : The equipment has been fixed in some way - cosmetics, repair, etc.
Grey Market : Equipment that is stolen or entered the market from a back channel, such as an overseas distributor selling back into the United States.
Does Reliant have a quality assurance and product testing process?
What type of warranty comes with equipment purchased from Reliant?
Maintenance & Support
Can the OEM support equipment purchased from Reliant?
Third-Party maintenance providers support pre-owned storage hardware equipment. The trick is to find a provider that has expertise in supporting a wide range of environments. With that expertise you will be getting engineers (typically Level 3) that can provide support immediately vs. getting routed to customer service agent from the manufacturer with no expertise. Another benefit can be getting answers that are contextual to the solution that you are supporting.
For more information about support for equipment purchased from Reliant, call 1.877.227.0828 to speak with a storage consultant.
Can Reliant provide support for my IT hardware?
- In-Depth Product Knowledge: Reliant Technology has the world's largest team devoted to used storage. We understand the used storage market and know how to provide the best used storage solutions for your environment.
- Rapid Response: Our storage specialists will respond to your requests within 15 minutes or less. You don't have to wait weeks to receive a quote. We also offer overnight delivery so you can implement your used storage upgrades as soon as possible.
- Significant Savings: Reliant Technology can provide you storage solutions at 30-70% off the prices from the OEM. We also provide comprehensive and flexible third-party maintenance coverage.
For more information about how Reliant certifies our storage hardware, check out our rigorous 8-step testing procedure, the Reliant Rock Solid Certification Program or give us a call at 1.877.227.0828